Thanks for the tournament

Re: Thanks for the tournament

Postby shadow » 12 Nov 2016, 00:30

what you all talking about ?
that dud cost us match and VICTORY

Image

match must be 4-3 2.5 in worst case
GKG shit on tirri 1vs1 (well he shit on him in any case).

Not to mention, GKG give any possible advantage to Care , only bigger if he drop his team and carry tirri to the victory by himself.


P.S. Tirri you fuckin pansy, almost bitch out with clownish excuse in Finals, crying and complaining whole tourney (esp hard when u don't get Gekko) and after very controversial win start acting like wise old master, who teached a lesson to johnny-come-lately.
shadow
 
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 01:51

Re: Thanks for the tournament

Postby par73 » 12 Nov 2016, 03:44

shadow the 1v1 sample size between tirri and gkg this year is smaller than your cock and tirri is leading it.

Image
With the match on the line, shadow catches some sun while subjected to thrall duty and watching his teammates die in a rush.
Clearly if gkg wanted to give any possible advantage to care, you would have had some units in that rush on arcane haven huh?

I wonder if gekko would have gotten thrall duty on this map :o

you can try to bring up gekko in some defense but gkg did not agree with the free agent system and implied he wouldn't bother using it.
With the opportunity to get first pick, gkg then picked a player who would have started a complete match for any of the teams in the tournament.
Cu gave 3 players from AMF the opportunity to play in the rest of the games of the tournament; Gekko got the shit end of that stick for being valued more than any other player on AMF.

could gekko not show up for the 17/17 games? Nah, he was told he would be benched unless the original team could not field 8.
I'm sure he was drooling in the myth lobby at any chance to hop into those final games on account of this.
why pick a starter in this case rather than a bench player to serve that specific purpose, i do not know.

this and rematching the 1v1 had nothing to do with giving any possible advantages to care, and rather giving every possible disadvantage to 2 1/2 so in the event of winning there are more opportunities to step on top of your opponents when they are down and squeeze some extra m2sbr out of victory. if it's something else, do tell. :D

you can keep bringing up a dud puss in a 1v1 7 games prior to the end result of the tournament and pretend its the only reason you lost, even though following the match the majority of your team publicly admitted they could have played better or 'played like shit' which sounds much more likely to be the reason.

the butthurt of losing is keeping you in the dark as to why you lost. for you, i don't think it is missing the perfect tournament record some seek, more likely you just feel let down by your chosen myth hero.
rather than being up front about it, you passive aggressively mention gkg wanted to give any possible advantage to his opponents. You're wrong about that, but perhaps he did "drop his team and hand tirri the victory himself" at the end of the day as you allude to.

hopefully these hurt feelings from chimpin you harbor will propel you to greatness in 2017, better luck next year. 8-) :lol:
par73
 
Posts: 3328
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 07:33

Re: Thanks for the tournament

Postby shadow » 12 Nov 2016, 04:49

par73 wrote:shadow the 1v1 sample size between tirri and gkg this year is smaller than your cock and tirri is leading it.

May be you want a picture for additional research, faggot ?
GKG over tirri, 90+ out of 100.

par73 wrote:Image
With the match on the line, shadow catches some sun while subjected to thrall duty and watching his teammates die in a rush.
Clearly if gkg wanted to give any possible advantage to care, you would have had some units in that rush on arcane haven huh?

I'm fine with thrall duty on that map. That was good strat which you give up to tirri.

par73 wrote:you can keep bringing up a dud puss in a 1v1 7 games prior to the end result of the tournament and pretend its the only reason you lost, even though following the match the majority of your team publicly admitted they could have played better or 'played like shit' which sounds much more likely to be the reason.

GKG underperformed in few games for sure (Overall he did great job in tourney), and others could have played better, sure. But if not that bs lose in 1vs1, we end up 4-3 in our favor.
Dud puss in 1vs1 was deciding reason, not the only one. Capish junkie ?

par73 wrote:the butthurt of losing is keeping you in the dark as to why you lost. for you, i don't think it is missing the perfect tournament record some seek, more likely you just feel let down by your chosen myth hero.
rather than being up front about it, you passive aggressively mention gkg wanted to give any possible advantage to his opponents. You're wrong about that, but perhaps he did "drop his team and hand tirri the victory himself" at the end of the day as you allude to.

hopefully these hurt feelings from chimpin you harbor will propel you to greatness in 2017, better luck next year. 8-) :lol:


LOL

I'm satisfied with tourney in general.
The wheel of fortune decide.
shadow
 
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 01:51

Re: Thanks for the tournament

Postby par73 » 12 Nov 2016, 06:37

:shock: :lol:
nah what i want is proofed research on how if the second 1v1 the match was in 2 1/2 care's favor, then the match would end up 4-3 in 2 1/2 care favor overall.

was it the chernobyl incident which gave you a vocal cord connected to your anus or was it from other glorious agendas of russian research?
par73
 
Posts: 3328
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 07:33

Re: Thanks for the tournament

Postby Giant Killer General » 12 Nov 2016, 08:37

absolutely hilarious trolling par.

keep going, im enjoying it.
Giant Killer General
 
Posts: 1730
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 05:46

Re: Thanks for the tournament

Postby Myrk » 12 Nov 2016, 12:52

Congratulations to tirri on the best troll post of the tournament. 2 weeks and 11 pages of replies and counting.
Myrk
 
Posts: 616
Joined: 18 Nov 2012, 19:10

Re: Thanks for the tournament

Postby adrenaline » 12 Nov 2016, 20:27

11 pages? I only see 9...
adrenaline
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 07:38

Re: Thanks for the tournament

Postby Myrk » 12 Nov 2016, 20:49

True. That's what happens when I read 2 things at once
Myrk
 
Posts: 616
Joined: 18 Nov 2012, 19:10

Re: Thanks for the tournament

Postby shadow » 12 Nov 2016, 23:14

not a problem, let's push it to 11 and beyond !

hey paris, suck a dick

we were 5-0 in CUCLAS'16
so 4-3 2.5 in Finals was worst scenario
shadow
 
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 01:51

Previous

Return to The Cu Classic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest